APPLE CARROT BEET GINGER JUICE
- 1 medium beet (rinsed, lightly peeled and quartered)
- 1 medium apple (peeled, cored and quartered)
- 1 Tbsp size piece of fresh ginger (skin removed)
- 3 whole carrots (rinsed and peeled)
- Unfiltered apple juice (optional)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding a splash of apple juice if needed to get it moving. I probably added about 1/4 cup (amount as original recipe is written).
Then, place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and pour the juice over. Use a rubber spatula to press the pulp down and squeeze all of the juice out. Let stand for 5 minutes so you get most of the juice.
Discard pulp and pour your juice into a serving glass. Drink immediately or chill for a bit. Will keep in the fridge for a day or so, but will taste best when fresh.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
Nutrition Per Serving (1 of 1)
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 209mg
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 41g
- Protein: 3g
Minimalist Baker, Juice without a juicer : Apple Carrot Beet Ginger Juice , Minimalist Baker , minimalistbaker.com
Beet Coconut Water Detox
- 1 medium (uncooked) beet, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chilled coconut water, no-sugar added
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until the beets turn into juice. Add a lemon slice to the glass edge, if desired.
Compton, Gale, Beet Coconut Water Detox , Skinny Ms skinnyms.com/