Hi. Thank you for visiting my site. I’d love to have the opportunity to introduce myself to see if I might be a good fit for your goals.
I obtained my Bachelors in Biology/Pre-Med from Union College in Lincoln, NE. I then attended National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, OR and Bastyr University of Natural Health in Seattle, WA. After that I completed a Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic. I recently finished 2+ years of additional education in Chiropractic Internal Medicine and Functional Medicine and am board eligible.
Through diagnostic testing, such as blood, hormone, neurotransmitter, urinalysis, EKG, hair/tissue analysis, and other diagnostic testing, I make whole health recommendations. I incorporate naturopathic, functional medicine and chiropractic principles to help patients rediscover and maintain their health. Below are some of my core goals:
- Personalized care, including customizable food plans to maximize nutrition
- A focus on a wide range of lifestyle factors, including sleep, relaxation, spirituality, and social support
- Empowering patients as active agents of their health and well-being
- An emphasis on the therapeutic encounter and patient engagement, with specific, proven techniques
- Research-backed patient education materials on mindfulness, sleep habits, and much more